Friday, June 27, 2008

Creativity




Fresh and novel creativity in the form of a poem, straight out of my man M.Eazy's memoirs. Take a read and enjoy.

A Dream,
that’s all it seems,
A wish dancing in the wind,
never to be fulfilled,
or believed.
If eyes are truly the windows to the soul
when you look into mine
would you see the love you desperately yearn to find?
Or would u see a person not worth your time?

I wonder.
I wonder if I can share my secrets with you
and pronounce you the queen of my world
And assure to you you’re my one and only girl

I imagine.
I imagine us taking things slow, never fast
Eternalizing each moment with you
making it last
I imagine myself being there for you,
when you feel alone and when you cry.
And erasing the emptiness you feel inside.
When I imagine you smiling at me,
I can’t help but blush.
A storm rages inside me of love and lust.
Even the thought of you is jus too much.

I need you in my life.
Your absence has had me empty for so long.
I cry at the feelings of loneliness whenever I hear love songs.
So whisper in my ear sweet nothings,
and reveal to me how you feel.
Share with me this one secret that you keep inside.
I promise I’ll tell no one ‘til the day I die.
Cling to me now,
so we can explore this thing together.
I can show you a love that can be so gentle,
so tender.
And to this life
To this love
To you
I will surrender.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK sooo..I kinda sorta almost shed a tear! Bravo Myron! Give us another one!

AutumnJones said...

I love It!!!

Anonymous said...

That was amazing Myron!

jayesix said...

wooooow. well done my my myron.