Friday, January 15, 2010

Old Yeezy Interview w/Sway





If nothing else, im able to empathize with Kanye musically. He often says what i want to get out but i don't quite have the platform. I've talked to my partner KT and we have these intellectual music conversations and i feel as if Yeezy sits in on them. There is a lot of music that i don't like (a and a measure that i do like) and its often contingent on the music principles that are missing or present and Kanye kinda touches on some these things. And most hip hop artist aren't even familiar with some of the music terms he uses like syncopation So kick back and listen to me speak via Kanye.

2 comments:

jayesix said...

"ABC is greatest pop song of all time!" "I'm not going to sing Frere Jacque because it's not hip hop."
Real Talk Kanye!
We taking the rainbow back!
Conservatives are the old liberals. The hip hop establishment needs perspective.

Wallo said...

Yeah, how amazing was that!! I found that to be profound stuff.