Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Influencers: Trends & Creativity



I've slated myself to read a certain book by Malcolm Gladwell (Shout out to The Roots) but I haven't gotten around to it. This is a small piece that points out a little of what Gladwell talks about. Most of us are very aware of trends and the ebbs & flows they take along time, however everyone does not look at trends the same. There are spectators that watch and eventually have a "Eureka!" moment once the trend is front and center; but there are also those that have that "Eureka!" moment at 2:38 in the afternoon on a mundane Tuesday in August. The principle is simple, either you make them or you follow them. Check this film out and see if it peaks your interest, and see where you stand. I know where i stand.

4 comments:

Rosco Spears said...

what book do you have?

Teia B said...

This video was dope.... I was googling these people and their companies.. you know how i do.

Wallo said...

Rosco, The book is called "The Tipping Point" by Malcolm Gladwell. By all accounts it's incredible.

Sterling J. Flint said...

You are going to have to fill me in on where I can see it Dub B my computer is on the fritz so I could watch the posting.