Thursday, December 20, 2007

Family Business




That not us that's Magic Johnson's family but close enough i guess


Soooooo this looks like its going to be my first Christmas without my dad & mom. I didn't realize how important they were to the family functions until they left. It seems like my parents were the glue for everything. We don't hardly get together as often anymore and i find myself thinking, "wow remember when we used to do...." Well one of the reasons is because my house used to be the site for frequent family gatherings. So I guess that means i have to get my hosting skills up so i can have everybody over all the time like the old days. Or maybe I just need to have somebdoy help me cook some food cause that's what really gets people together anyway right? I love my family more than slackers love off days and i want to kick it with them as often as possible. So enjoy your family folks and take advantage of the times you have together.


Shout out to Matt by the way!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someone would love to take the credit for those wonderful gratherings. Yet SHE realize, she would be as wrong as two left feet!! It's the MEN in the families that make it work. The action movies (make sure all the speakers are working)Movie night, grill cookouts, fishfry, etc. JUST THE LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER. NEVER LOSE IT. The TV, Grill, Boat, mastercard; all those smiling faces PRICELESS. You can do it TOO.