Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Mr. Fox, Mr. Fox what time is it?


This is one of my favorite watches right now. I have a yellow one. These watches are so cool to me. The brand is Nooka. The dots represent the hours and the horizontal bars beneath are the minutes. The designer was inspired by the lack of methods used to demonstrate time. Maybe i think the watches are cool because other people cannot tell time on them when i show it to them. I always laugh on the inside when people see my watch and they say "how do you know what time it is", unless my grandma ask me, then i better tell her what time it is or problems could ensue because she is not trying to learn all that MESS! I suggest you get one as well so you can chuckle as well when people ask you what time it is. Just stick your arm out and laugh!
P.S. If you are reading this then i can no longer laugh at you because now you are in the know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should show us your watch!