Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Nice Sunset


On the Sofa' I strive to give the people something innovative and new to keep them on their toes. Some people get inspired by art and the like so i posted this, it may not do much for some of the readership but its a nice change of pace. I thought this was pretty relaxing, therefore you might as well. Furthermore I don't want to tell you what to think about as you indulge. This is an evolving sunset, for those that are at work and cannot get away. Or for the few that just like to look at nature but don't want to go outside. Enjoy (I hope your computer isn't slow).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to search for this entry everytime I need to calm down, you know how hyper I am.

Anonymous said...

Peace. God is in control of my life. The sun is setting on my yesterday. Clarity. Focus. The light is shining on my future. Thy will be done; On earth, as it is in heaven. -Twin