Thursday, December 11, 2008

I Give You Butterflies

Dope
Dope
Dope

This is a display in Dior Homme by Andrea Mastrovito an Italian artist. It is nine thousand negro butterflies spiraled across the wall. Just pause for a minute and look at the creativity. I am not commissioning it for my personal household or anything but I think it is extremely suitable for a boutique or store with a creative brand (well it will be in their store for a month). However i was lured in because we don't get creativity like that over here in the states. All those familiar with the ambiance of the 'sofa are aware that we make our bed outside of the proverbial "box". Someone made reference to the Hitchcock movie with the birds only less menacing, and much prettier. I am really just encouraging everyone to let out their inner artist to individualize yourself and and your ideas, show the world what you really have to offer.

No comments: