Monday, June 22, 2009

Sneaker Update


Most people are aware of how i enamor sneakers. There is a store out in Boston called Concepts that is abusing my love for sneakers by releasing what are called "Lobster Dunks". Originally there was only one pair and it came with all these limited pieces. As you see above.
nike-sb-dunk-low-concepts-blue-lobster-1
concepts-nike-sb-yellow-lobster-dunk-preview
Then they decided this year that they were going to drop a blue lobster AND a yellow lobster. Why would they do that to me? Some may read this post and say "i didn't come to his blog to hear him ramble about some overly artistic shoes". To that i say "quiet! every now and then im allowed to ramble about my passion". Back to the product: you see all the accessories the first pair came with. I don't believe the blue and yellow pairs come with as much but the point is that they exist. They charged somewhere around $250 for the blue ones that dropped Sat 6/20 (absurd). It seems that they are looking to replicate the pandemonium that surrounded the Yeezy's (not going to happen). I hear they even hired some highly touted marketing company. The point is i love these but didn't get any of them. I'm done, see that wasn't that bad.


I know you are thinking this is wayyy to much information about a shoe.