Saturday, April 24, 2010

M. Obama & Ji. Biden in Haiti



I didn't know the White House was into posting videos, for now i will roll with it although i pray im not empowering something i'll regret later. However, Michelle and Jill went down to Haiti now that some of the national attention has subsided and took a moment to personally observe the damage as well as sit down with some dignitaries. I think its a good gesture. Aside from the ladies examining the city i found some of the images captivating. I learned a little bit as well, as i was previously unaware that every last school had been eradicated. Things like holding classes in school buses and such just remind me of how far they still have to go. I found the video quite interesting so as always I'm willing to share.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wallo - You are a kind soul to explore and share the world events with the community. I look forward to reading more of your insights. I'd love to know what good things you find related to healthcare. Lisa W.

Wallo said...

Im so happy you checked it out!! Im going to get right on that!