Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Take the tie off Barack!


This is going to be very light but it pissed me off. Don't take me serious on this one (but im serious). Why was Barack bowling in a suit and tie? Is there no form of casual clothes in his closet. I had Al over here rationalizing it to me, telling me "he's running for president, he has to give you that presidential image". Im not buying it, was he on the way to make a speech and he just decided that he wanted to bowl. And the worst part about this thing is that he bowled a 37! A 37! Traditional math tells us that is just under four pins a frame. If they thought this would be good for his image, they were sadly mistaken, because i can't vote for anyone who bowls a 37. I actually think it was a joke. Back to the point, doesn't he have any chinos or something. If nothing else, at least take the tie off. I reinterate, "what is he doing".


I don't know why i just posted this, but its just how i feel so im not erasing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.