Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Award



I got an award from fellow blogger expert Autumn Jones and i have to do my due dillegence. The award is for "blogs whose content and design are brilliant as well as creative."

The rules are as follows:
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (we do it different on the Sofa though) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Brilliant Weblog’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5. And then we pass it on!

My Slick Six consists of:
6. BBC

2 comments:

AutumnJones said...

Thanks Much...

Sterling J. Flint said...

Well deserved brotha. You still have to teach me some of the ropes on hear though.