Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Joe Budden Interview



Hey 'Sofa this is going to be quick, I recently did a phone interview with gold selling artist Joe Budden and i think everyone should check it out. Most people are familiar with him from his song a while back entitled "Pump it Up". He has a new album Padded Room coming out Feb. 24th and i was fortunate enough to get a few questions in. Anyone who knows me is aware that he is one of my favorite artist, period. I did it for my other job Hypetrak.com. Click Joe Budden to listen to it. You can also go back through my blog and search Joe Budden to get familiar on him if you feel inclined.

3 comments:

jayesix said...

Thanks for not spending half the interview talking about the beefs. He's been on SIRIUS/XM a couple times recently and they seem to focus disproportionately on the beefs and the girlfriend's stilskin.

Wallo said...

lol, i don't have any bosses, i ask what i want! I initially wasn't even going to ask him about that but i thought i would probe just to see what answer i would get.

Anonymous said...

That's ICE! Persistance and opportunity made reality