Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Sharky


The regulars know how much we like cool things on the 'Sofa. I thought this was the coolest thing in the world when i saw it, so im sharing, im not even stingy like that. The Sharky "tea infuser" by Pablo Matteoda is meant to extract certain properties from soluble ingredient such as tea leaves, herbs, or fruit by soaking it in water until it gets saturated.
sharky
I used to drink tea sparsely but i might have to drink it with more regularity. I want to sit down with jaws in my cup, to make my hydration process much more riveting. This is the creativity i look for on a day to day basis and i get excited when individuals bring their creativity out to court my creativity. I haven't found a merchant to purchase this from nor have i discovered a price but when i do i will supply an update for our dear friend of the 'Sofa, Sharky.

2 comments:

jayesix said...

Lisa will love this. That can pass as V-Day gift right????

Wallo said...

Yup...i think so at least