Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Call me whenever, Literally...



Can you hear me now?


Did you know that Verizon just unveiled their unlimited minutes plans? Now you can talk as much as you want and to whomever you want for the flat rate of $99.99 ( I hope you don't need unlimited texting to).


Cell phones are officially taking over the world. Im just waiting on Comcast to jump into the wireless market so they can offer you internet, cable, and cell phone service. Is there a such thing as communicating too much? Unless you are a business, I really can't see someone needing unlimited minutes. Help me do the math folks, you already had free nights and weekends right? I mean... don't people have things to do during the day. This is a plan for people that have nothing to do. And if you have nothing to do then you need a job. And if you need a job then you probably don't have a spare Benjamin to kick out every month. So those that can use this plan can't afford it, in my eyes. Remeber the days of $40 and $50 dollar phone plans, boy have those days passed us by.


However i am sure that many people will purchase the plan because they will say they need it. While its on my brain, don't you know somebody that goes over their minutes every single month, you just want to say "dude, can you just up your plan! Even if not for yourself do it for me". I bet there are going to be some people that go over by about 30 minutes and they're going to say "see man i need the unlimited plan", and its like "negro please, you just need an ounce of discipline".Sometimes companies do a superb marketing job and convince that we need something that we actually do not.


I don't have unlimited minutes, so if YOU do, don't call me. Plus im busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CELL PHONE COMAPANIES ARE GETTING OVER. Put them on your HATE LIST!

Anonymous said...

Wait until you see their next plan !!!