Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Its a family affair!






(I've decided to give everybody a sneak peek of the venue, so enjoy it. Usually i don't do this but..... KEEP THE PARTY GOING!)



Family is a beautiful thing. Recently i was able to have the experience of watching someone that i have been very close to all my life take the next step and get married. This is the first person that I have been able to witness all the way from the beginning. My twin and I are the same age and its pretty cool to have witnessed virtually their whole life. I know how parents must feel when they see their children get older (wow, that's scary).



However, my family did such a great job of working together. Although it was mostly the women (but not all) that did all the work, but nonetheless a great job was done. The bride's brother did an exceptional job with the videography, but i didn't expect anything less because he's great that's what he does for a living. He put together reality TV people, we might even get this thing played on Oxygen or somebody's network. My mom and auntie planned from what i hear on all accounts a phenomenal bridal shower, one of a kind to my understanding. And they planned it from another state! My other auntie did some pretty remarkable things putting the reception together along with her company. Shout out to Etcetera Etcetera, the website is http://www.etc-etc.biz/. They do all kinds of event planning with different nuances, they are phenomenal. Im not telling you anymore you have to go check out the website. Oh, and i can't forget my cousin who makes the best desserts on this side of the solar system. She whipped up some nice things for the bridal shower too. I can get you her contact as well. Ask and ye shall receive. I knew you would ask, it is http://www.myspace.com/harvestmoondesserts.



My family is about to take over the world! The pot is brewin' and i won't let you miss a beat cause im going to write about it (wink). You get it, "beat" like a beat writer. Somebody hit the drums and symbols for effect.




The point is all the family was there, save one cousin. Shout out to Brittany! I know how grateful my twin was for everybody, but that's how it should be. When everyone works together magical things happen. My family is truly a team and that's what it is all about.



I did my part too, cause i carried all the heavy stuff to the car.

3 comments:

LoveTeiaB said...

You're such a family guy and very helpful...good job taking the boxes to the car.

and1 said...

Everything turned out so beautifully - from the shower to the wedding - because of LOVE. The bride & groom are two wonderful people and it just inspired EVERYONE to take it to the next level. Even the box carriers...

Anonymous said...

AWE!!!!!!

Everything was really nice.