Monday, February 25, 2008

Oscars 2008!


Okay this post is for my movie heads. I don't get a whole lot of movie viewing in, however i usually at least know the names of the movies. I heard a whole lot of buzz about Juno. And what is There will be blood? Why are there such dynamic performances in these movies i.e. best original screenplay and best lead actor but i never even heard of these movies.


Where are my personal movie critics "The Records" aka Netflix Royalty, because i need some answers. The eminent question however is, who got robbed? It happens at every award show. So i want to know who was the snub this time, and give it to me straight don't hold back.


Also what is the time frame in order for the movie to be considered, because my favorite movie of all time 300 wasn't even mentioned in the mistakes column. Is it just not our time yet (notice i said our like i was in the movie, I WAS), do we have to wait till next year to shine or what. And don't say we missed our boat, cause i don't want to hear that!
Oops, this is real one:Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!


I need answers people, let me know something. I need reactions to the Oscars. If i could only see one of the movies that won some sort of an award, which one would it be?


And who is Oscar anyway?


Oh yeah shout out to Jeff, Myron, and UG.

1 comment:

A.J. Winthrop said...

I don't know much about the movies that won. I don't get to watch many movies either. I read that the awards are refered to as Oscars because it reminded some close to the ceremony of someone they knew named Oscar. Keep it up, Wallo...