Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This is a test

Im glad you came and checked me out today. This is an experimental run for my mobile blogging. So now I have given myself fewer excuses as far as updating my blog on the extra regular basis (even though I still have a back up excuse).

I am also going to take the time to use this as an opportunity to plug this 4-song EP that I love so much ''Suite for Ma Dukes'', as it should have officially been unveiled this month. It is a remake of J.Dilla's beats into an orchestral format. For those that are unaware, he is a legendary producer from Detroit who passed back in 05 I believe. The sound is starkly similar to Disney's ''Fantasia''. I will see if I can provide a link, however give me a minute; remember this is a test, let's see how it works.

2 comments:

TBH said...

This is a test comment on my blackberry :), your test worked.. Cool Tee and shoes

~Teia B

jayesix said...

raise it up for ma dukes! when I grow up I want to "E" like you.