Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Small Tourney Talk



This is just an observation, in the NCAA Tournament there have been some teams that are celebrating a little too hard and it bothers me. The tournament is six games long if you get that far, so therefore I do not think it is appropriate to have a party at the middle of the court and fall all over each other after you win the first game. One thing i have done in my life is play sports, and i came expecting to win every game. Therefore when I did win, it wasn't a surprise. Me and my teammates slapped fives and hit each other on the butt (in a sports way though) as teammates do when you win a game that DOESN'T give you a championship. Speaking of the odd rules of society, where did that come from? All im saying is There is more work to do. Now that this matter is off my chest i can go play in the snow like always do towards the end of MARCH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

MY Bracket is DOOMED! And dont click that link above!

Unknown said...

AMEN!!!!! I'VE BEEN THINKIN THAT FOR THE LONGEST!!!!!!!