Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Joe Budden- Star Inside of Me




I wasn't going to put this up, however i was urged to do so. This is a rendition from one of my most enamored music artists, Joe Budden. The song is called "Star Inside of Me". The cinematography was done by a stellar individual as well by the name of Rik Cordero (shout out to my cousin MIKE and 10th Planet Productions). Its a song that has a lot of meaning and a cool concept behind it, one that i presume people need to hear. Besides this guy is essentially the other Wallo, him and I share quite a bit of ideas and thoughts. I contend that more encouraging messages need to be brought to the forefront and im going to assist in that endeavor. Everything in hip hop isn't the greatest but some things are for universal ears and everyone should hear it. The regulars know how we do it on the sofa.

No comments: