Thursday, October 2, 2008

Palin lost in Question?

I usually don't dabble in political fodder and/or banter, but this startled me when I saw it. Everyone has a portrait in their mind of what leadership looks, sounds and feels like, it may not be the exact same across the board but there is a general consensus. I also understand that there are different leadership style but...Palin does not look like it. During this question she looks like an aggressive deer in the headlights, as if to say I'm lost but I'm going to bully my way out of this. Initially I curbed my thoughts and wasn't going to say anything, however I then gathered my reality and said this woman is contending for second in command, for the whole nation. Not acceptable. I said maybe she didn't quite grasp the question but then the interviewer clarified and restated, and her answer was still bogus. Please ignore Diddy, he has money, free time, and an understanding that he can say what he wants to say. The REAL interview begins at around 0:19 and you can shut it off once that interrogation is over. I have never spoken to to McCain but I am merely curious to see what strategy is. I'm sure the republican delegates are intelligent individuals, but they are not doing an effective job of making the public see what it is they saw in Palin. Anyhow check it out.

2 comments:

AutumnJones said...

I'm sure you watched the debate or should i say forum. I was really pissy just as a women for the simple fact that no where in this forum did she so any level of respect for the Senator. Esp. in a business type setting, you don't ask me can u call me by my first name. A lot of people said that she won the debate only because she basically controlled what was talked about. Gwen asked question she never answered One and the she talked about whatever she wanted to talk about which had nothing to do with anything. Myself as a women is a little ticked only because the republican party goes out and picks up the first woman they could find to try and fool all of the Hilliary supports into voting for them. Not realizing that this woman would have to represent a certain stature of women in America. As if we are were dumb. Also the fact that Republics whole heartedly believe that being a war vet Qualifies you to be President also gets to me. Because it has nothing to do with running a country unless your planning on sending us to war. Her participation in the forum did nothing but hurt their campaign.I believe.It was so clear she was told what to talk about because she keep flipping over three sheets of note book paper trying to look for key words to answer Gwen question. And she still missed it every time. She had the nerve to send a shout out and she keep smiling at the camera and winking like she was at a pageant. Is she sick??? There so much more i could say but it could go all day. I didn't understand why she felt it was okay on her end to keep talking about what she was doing in Alaska when her husband is fighting to break Alaska away from the USA and be its own country. Or something>> don't know what he really is calling himself doing. The fact that she keep saying Maverick made me feel like i was at a spelling be. OOh i would have loved to see her and Hilliary got toe to toe because Hilliary could have killed her.

Wallo said...

I sympathize, how does she go unscathed? Nobody ever says "Can you answer the question THAT WAS ASKED". I haven't watched much of the analysis but i haven't encountered anyone clamoring for definitive answers and not just what i have dubbed her answers as "Vague & Ambitious statements"